At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, join us!
Full Stack Developer - Junior
• Transform DWS Technical Support delivered by IBM to its clients to create automated solutions and deliver operational efficiency.
• Work with various people from many countries, shape the technology and make lives of other people easier by your products.
• This role brings also a good portion of autonomy and voice to innovate and shape future.
• Answers various queries coming from EMEA DWS Leads.
• Cooperation with other Client Innovation Center around the world.
• Work with the current automation team and developers for deployments, problem resolution, and further projects.
• Continuous improvement - continuously grow and improve the service and content.
Advanced knowledge of:
• SQL Knowledge of one of the following items is an advantage
• Maximo, Service Now ticketing tool knowledge
• node.js, css, html, react, angular
• Good communication skills
• ability to anticipate, understand and develop tools according to the needs
• fluent English (executive level)
• availability, resiliency and adaptability
• ability to react very fast
• team spirit
• pro-activeness, solution oriented
• Work in a multi-cultural environment of a leading IT and business consulting company
• Motivating working conditions
• Flexibility and autonomy to innovate and shape work
• Competitive financial package
• Personal and career development
• Daily use of English
• 5 weeks holidays
• Health Care Provider on top of state health care
• Flexi Pass vouchers
• Extended sick pay
• IBM Stock Purchase Plan
• Special Discount Offerings & Services from external companies and providers
Information about the vacancy
Technická 2995/21, 616 00 Brno-Královo Pole, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Notebook, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
IBM Client Innovation Centre Czech Republic, s.r.o.
ContactIBM Client Innovation Centre Czech Republic, s.r.o.