At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, join us!
As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
We are looking for a new DevOps Engineer to join our team. If you have previous experience in designing and taking care of the server infrastructure, consider yourself a team player, and are interested in self-growth, then keep on reading!
Roles and responsibilities
· Designing infrastructure and the deployment process
· Automatization, configuration, and server management
· Design cloud infrastructure, architecture, standards and methods for large-scale systems
· Supporting CI/CD infrastructure on the client projects
· UNIX (Debian, Ubuntu, Red Hat, Linux)
· Scripting (Shell, Python, Ruby) and at least one general programming language (C++, Java, NodeJS, C#, …)
· Configuration and orchestration tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
· Administration of CI/CD tools, like Azure DevOps, Jenkins and CircleCI
· Previous experience with AWS, Azure, Kubernetes and Docker
· Experience managing Infrastructure as code via tools such as Terraform or CloudFormation would be a nice bonus
What we offer
• Work in a multi-cultural environment of a leading IT and business consulting company
• Motivating working conditions
• Flexibility and autonomy to innovate and shape work
• Competitive financial package
• Personal and career development
• Daily use of English
• 5 weeks holidays
• Health Care Provider on top of state health care
• Flexi Pass vouchers
• Extended sick pay
• IBM Stock Purchase Plan
• Special Discount Offerings & Services from external companies and providers
Information about the vacancy
V parku 2294/4, 148 00 Praha-Chodov, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Above-standard medical care, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, work mostly from home
Czech (proficient), English (advanced)
IBM Česká republika, spol. s r.o.
ContactIBM Česká republika, spol. s r.o.