At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, join us!
• Support of web technologies architectures;
• Support for the web/integration layer in projects;
• Installation, configuration, and management of software and environment under Middleware scope;
• Level 2-3 software/product support with Middleware team;
• Writing and maintaining documentation and procedures;
• Evolution of the client’s product portfolio.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience;
• Experience with web technologies, mainly Apache and Tomcat, but also desirable: JBoss, Microsoft IIS, IBM HTTP Server (IHS), IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS);
• Must be proficient in Linux (RHEL, but nice to have practical experience with Windows and Unix (AIX mainly) as well. Basic concepts of VMWare/virtualization.
• Knowledge of the following products is considered a plus:
- AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) – mainly deployment routines;
- ESB Software AG;
- Apache Mod Security;
- RedHat JBoss Fuse / Apache ServiceMix;
– Opensource ESBs;
- Atlassian stack: Jira, Confluence, BitBucket;
- F5 BigIP;
- Jenkins – administration and configuration;
- CI/CD, containers, and cloud concepts;
- Adept of DevOps culture – a mindset for collaboration, automation, and integration;
• ITIL/PM processes;
• Ability to work also outside office hours;
• Communicative, proactive, and eager to learn.
• Proficient in English.
• French is a big plus!
• Work in a multi-cultural environment of a leading IT and business consulting company
• Motivating working conditions
• Flexibility and autonomy to innovate and shape work
• Competitive financial package
• Personal and career development
• Daily use of English
• 5 weeks holidays
• Health Care Provider on top of state health care
• Flexi Pass vouchers
• Extended sick pay
• IBM Stock Purchase Plan
• Special Discount Offerings & Services from external companies and providers
Information about the vacancy
Technická 2995/21, 616 00 Brno-Královo Pole, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
English (advanced), French (pre-intermediate)
IBM Česká republika, spol. s r.o.
ContactIBM Česká republika, spol. s r.o.