At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, join us!
AWS Cloud Solutions Architect
Are you a person who would like to join our team which specializes in hybrid and multi cloud solutions, cloud-native development and DevOps with specialization on Amazon Web Services?
We are looking for our new colleague to fill a vacant position of AWS Cloud Solutions Architect. You will become a part of an innovative team whose main role is to deliver cloud projects to clients in Czech Republic and across Central Europe. You will support Go to Market activities and tailored solutioning for cloud migration and microservices. You should have experiences of bridging technical solutions to business requirements and functions, be able to facilitate client workshops to design target architecture for AWS cloud and integration solutions based on microservices and API management.
You will have responsibility for:
Deliver projects and prototypes to customers based on AWS technologies, build AWS landing zones and ecosystem for our clients
Support Go to Market activities with focus on hybrid multi-cloud strategy, application migration and microservices.
Design and development of Infrastructure as Code artifacts, including CI/CD automation (Pipeline as Code) within one or more cloud environments
Design of development and deployment processes automation
Learning new technologies and adapting them to the project’s needs
Cooperating with other members of team such as architects, AI experts, developers, DevOps/SRE and designers
Communication with other stakeholders, including clients and other internal departments
• Strong knowledge of cloud computing, AWS is must, experience with listed cloud environments/technologies is a plus - IBM Cloud, Red Hat, Azure, GCP and Kubernetes
• AWS architect certification is strongly recommended, i.e. AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate or AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
• Other AWS certifications, e.g. Specialties, are plus, other cloud certifications are plus
• Ability to learn quickly and willingness to learn and apply cloud solution architecture and DevOps
• Knowledge across the technology stack, including infrastructure and networking
• Previous experience with development in team of commercial projects
• Ability to take personal end-to-end responsibility for assigned tasks and projects
• Fluency in English (we are Czech speaking team but working with other parts of IBM)
• Flexible working hours according to agreement and possibility to work from home; suitable for graduates and students
• Work with cutting edge cloud technologies in agile team mixed with senior, experienced peers
• Access to education leading to various certifications (AWS, IBM portfolio, Microsoft Azure, GCP and others)
• Computer for personal use (Lenovo or Apple)
• 5 weeks holidays
• Health Care Provider on top of state health care
• Flexi Pass vouchers
• Extended sick pay
• IBM Stock Purchase Plan
• Special Discount Offerings & Services from external companies and providers
Information about the vacancy
V parku 2294/4, 148 00 Praha-Chodov, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Above-standard medical care, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home
Czech (advanced), English (intermediate)
IBM Česká republika, spol. s r.o.
ContactIBM Česká republika, spol. s r.o.