At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, join us!
As a Data Scientist at IBM, you will help transform our clients’ data into tangible business value by analyzing information, communicating outcomes and collaborating on product development. Work with Best in Class open source and visual tools, along with the most flexible and scalable deployment options. Whether it’s investigating patient trends or weather patterns, you will work to solve real world problems for the industries transforming how we live.
The role responsibilities:
The GTS Data Scientist within the Business Insights team will analyze structured and unstructured data from diverse sources seeking underlying patterns and extracting valuable business insights. According to the business partner’s requirements, our data scientists can pick the most valuable information for the client and present the results in a comprehensive and clear way with suggestions for optimization initiatives and further possible focus areas.
• Collect, analyze and report on data
• Automate data gathering / reporting
• Extract, transform, and combine all incoming data with the goal of discovering a previously hidden insight, which in turn can provide a competitive advantage or address a pressing business problem
• Collaborate with end users, project stakeholders and support partners to identify needs, goals, and business model
• Design mainly but not only Kibana dashboards based on the dashboard description provided by the product owner
• Create indexes using Python, Logstash
• Good knowledge of programming languages and analytics tools (e.g.: Python, Elasticsearch)
• Deep understanding of modelling techniques and visualization tools (e.g.: Tableau, Kibana, PowerBI)
• Dashboards and document designing experience
• Critical thinking, proactive problem solving, accuracy
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Solid foundations in statistics, machine learning, AI, natural language processing methods are a plus
• Work in a multi-cultural environment of a leading IT and business consulting company
• Motivating working conditions
• Flexibility and autonomy to innovate and shape work
• Competitive financial package
• Personal and career development
• Daily use of English
• 5 weeks holidays
• Health Care Provider on top of state health care
• Flexi Pass vouchers
• Extended sick pay
• IBM Stock Purchase Plan
• Special Discount Offerings & Services from external companies and providers
Information about the vacancy
Technická 2995/21, 616 00 Brno-Královo Pole, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Notebook, holidays 5 weeks, corporate events, corporate/personal coach
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
IBM Česká republika, spol. s r.o.
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
ContactIBM Česká republika, spol. s r.o.