At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, join us!
Digital Client Partner Executive
Your Role and Responsibilities:
Do you have a track record of exceptional delivery, expanding executive relationships, driving innovative solutions? Are you excited to drive value for your clients? Do you enjoy working with new technologies and finding new ways to innovate solutions with your client. Then read on.
IBM Client Innovation Center in Brno is hiring Client Partner Executive.
In contrast to a traditional face to face role, this professional executes using Digital collaboration and communication tools. You will have the responsibility to develop account strategies, define innovative solutions leveraging the best of IBM technology and implement solutions that drive real value to our clients and profitable revenue growth for IBM. You will collaborate with the best resources in technology to advance relationship development in your assigned accounts.
Your day to day activities will include:
• You are responsible for being the prime focal point for the Client relationship, with a focus on all client needs (current and future) and full scope of the contract
• Manage the delivery of key outsourcing accounts where IBM currently provides IT outsourcing services
• You perform client contract crisis management, manage contract scope, commitments and responsibilities of all parties
• Deliver to /exceed Revenue and Gross Profit targets for assigned accounts and expand revenue and gross profit
• Seek out new opportunities within assigned accounts to expand IBM’s footprint across our capabilities
• Build client relationships and build a pipeline of additional opportunities within your assigned accounts
• Generate repeat sales at assigned client and support sales efforts of the practice
• Establish and manage trusted advisor relations with key clients
Required Professional and Technical Expertise:
• A very strong proven leadership, commercial and relationship management skill
• An excellent level of proven communication, negotiation, teaming and self motivation
• A good technical understanding in Managed Infrastructure and Cloud offerings and services
• A proven track record in Strategic Outsourcing Sales and Relationship Management at senior management level
• Successful track record of managing account(s) relationships, growing revenue and profit and expanding executive relationships
• Demonstrated leadership skills managing in a matrix environment on-shore, near-shore and off-shore delivery resources
• Fluent English
• Work in a multi-cultural environment of a leading IT and business consulting company
• Motivating working conditions
• Flexibility and autonomy to innovate and shape work
• Competitive financial package
• Personal and career development
• Daily use of English
• 5 weeks holidays
• Health Care Provider on top of state health care
• Flexi Pass vouchers
• Extended sick pay
• IBM Stock Purchase Plan
• Special Discount Offerings & Services from external companies and providers
Information about the vacancy
Technická 2995/21, 616 00 Brno-Královo Pole, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Notebook, holidays 5 weeks, corporate events, corporate/personal coach
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (advanced), German (advanced)
IBM Česká republika, spol. s r.o.
ContactIBM Česká republika, spol. s r.o.