At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, join us!
Middleware System Engineer
We build phenomenal products that our customers rely on so it’s important they are running at their best. As a Systems Management Specialist, you will work with the latest software to keep moving business forward. Whether it’s our Engineering teams that need a test environment or our software running in production, we are seeking skilled systems management professionals ready for the challenge.
As System Engineer you are going to part of team to develop & maintain on software solution for major Banking Industry client.
1. Middleware integration into the bank’s IT landscape, focusing on applicability and automation.
2. Strong perl and shell script scripting language skill - mandatory condition
3. Hands on experience IT security environment, especially in the areas of PKI, digital signatures and network security.
4. Willingness to support issues and application releases out of regular office hours
5. Self-driven mindset
3-5 years experience with Linux OS
3-5 years experience with Apache httpd and Tomcat
3 years experience with shell scripting
2 years experience with Windows OS
3 years experience with PERL scripting
2 years of experience with Security certificate handling:
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise :
Experience with RedHat Ansible
Experience with other Middleware technologies (Oracle Weblogic, IBM WebSphere Application server, IBM MQ).
• Work in a multi-cultural environment of a leading IT and business consulting company
• Motivating working conditions
• Flexibility and autonomy to innovate and shape work
• Competitive financial package
• Personal and career development
• Daily use of English
• 5 weeks holidays
• Health Care Provider on top of state health care
• Flexi Pass vouchers
• Extended sick pay
• IBM Stock Purchase Plan
• Special Discount Offerings & Services from external companies and providers
Information about the vacancy
Technická 2995/21, 616 00 Brno-Královo Pole, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Notebook, holidays 5 weeks, corporate events, corporate/personal coach
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
IBM Česká republika, spol. s r.o.
ContactIBM Česká republika, spol. s r.o.
Jaime Benson Diogo