At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, let's talk.
Solution IT Architect
At IBM, Technical Solution Architects work to understand needs and then create complex high-quality solutions that make meaningful impact. You’ll be responsible for overall leadership and delivery of the solutions from requirement gathering through implementation. You’ll use your in-depth knowledge of leading-edge products and technologies along with industry and business skills to influence outcomes.
Solution IT Architect is addressing Technology Service Providers (TSP). They are responsible for creating a technology plan, creating awareness and driving the adoption and enablement of IBM Cloud technologies with a TSP solution offerings / applications for the subsequent sales and marketing of those solutions.
• Together with IBM TSP sales and Ecosystem sales, recruit new TSPs for IBM and develop new business with existing TSPs
• Manage technical relationships with TSPs
- Develop working relationship with TSP executive (CTO) and functional technical management
- Educate TSP on IBM Cloud technologies, support capabilities and programs
• Gain TSP commitment to IBM technologies and develop TSP / IBM technology enablement plans
- Understand TSP solution architecture, solution function and capabilities, offering strategy and roadmap
- Identify cross IBM technology enablement, integration and optimization opportunities
- Work directly with the TSP to influence and assist in TSP technology decisions
- Utilize IBM enablement support structure, brand business development and support teams as required to obtain TSP commitment to enable / integrate / optimize on IBM technologies
• Execute cross IBM technology enablement plans with TSP adoption of IBM technologies
- Manage IBM / TSP technology enablement plan
- Provide on-going account support for tactical and strategic IBM technologies
- Engage IBM technical enablement support infrastructure to assist / ensure TSP enablement and delivery
- Manage on-going contractual technology enablement commitments through delivery
- Appraise TSPs on IBM's technical strategy and the initiatives that will compliment their solutions
• Deliver IBM / TSP solutions to the market
- Deliver new ISV solutions support IBM technology
- Publish technology support information for IBM brands and industries
• Bachelors degree or higher in Computers science, Informatics or similar IT studies
• Communications skills
• Very good knowledge of Czech language
• 2 years experience in working, consulting or teaching IT
• Experience in Cloud computing
• Experience with software development or programming
• Native Czech speaker
Information about the vacancy
V parku 2294/4, 148 00 Praha-Chodov, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Czech (advanced), English (intermediate)
IBM Česká republika, spol. s r.o.
ContactIBM Česká republika, spol. s r.o.