At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, let's talk.
Linux/AIX/ UNIX System Administrator
We are looking for Systems Administrators who can join our global Support team in Brno and actively engage with the existing team to manage, maintain, deploy, troubleshoot and support servers within a mixed customer environment residing on an enterprise-scale, managed cloud solution.
Candidates will be part of a team providing steady state support and production operations for major customers having production workloads into a managed application offering.
• Interacting and working with both internal and external customers on issue resolution and on-boarding/off-boarding procedures
• Performing system administration activities on Linux/ AIX/ UNIX systems
• Managing systems towards compliance with corporate security policies
• Possibility of 24/7 shift model or on call duty for some of the projects/ teams
• Work in a multi-cultural environment of a leading IT and business consulting company
• Motivating working conditions
• Flexibility and autonomy to innovate and shape work
• Competitive financial package
• Personal and career development
• Daily use of English
What you need to be successful:
• Linux/AIX/ UNIX experience in production environment – at least 1 year
• Trouble shooting experience, knowledge of ITIL methodology
• Experience with High Availability Solution (eg. PowerHA)
• Experience with Virtualization (eg. PowerVM)
• Basics of scripting
• Intermediate English skills
• 5 weeks holidays
• Health Care Provider on top of state health care
• Flexi Pass vouchers
• Extended sick pay
• IBM Stock Purchase Plan
• Special Discount Offerings & Services from external companies and providers
Information about the vacancy
Technická 2995/21, 616 00 Brno-Královo Pole, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Notebook, holidays 5 weeks, corporate events, corporate/personal coach
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
IBM Česká republika, spol. s r.o.
Suitable for the physically challenged. Attendance required – handicapped-accessible building. Suitable for: Disabled, Wheelchair bound.
ContactIBM Česká republika, spol. s r.o.