IBM Client Innovation Centre in Brno is employing IT professionals across all specializations. Rapidly growing company represents now a “Centre of Excellence” in key areas of the global technology industry. Only few other places can offer so many opportunities to gain experience in Information Technology like IBM. Stimulated and motivated environment is naturally pushing all people for continual growth and can provide the perfect setting for any professional career - with freedom to enjoy a rich personal life.
Mainframe System Programmer
Are you familiar with Mainframe? Are you interested to gain skills in Mainframe within market leader in this area? Would you like to accept challenges and change them to successful projects? Do you have at least 1 year experience in Mainframe (zSeries)? Then do not hesitate to apply for the position below:
#Mainframe System Programmer
Mainframe z/OS Programmer is responsible for installation, customization and maintenance of mainframe operating system and installed software.
• Perform problem determination followed by root cause analysis and documentation
• Implement changes to z/OS and installed SW followed by documentation
• Participate in analyzing, planning and implementation of upgrades to z/OS and installed SW
• New products installation, testing and customization Working with incident and change management tools
• Understand and implement specific customer requirements
• On-call support
• Fully understand z/OS services structure, JES concepts, parallel sysplex/GDPS, catalog management
• Knowledge of SYS1.PARMLIB configuration and JES customization
• Knowledge of USS management Knowledge of JCL, optionally REXX or ASSEMBLER
• Knowledge of z/OS HW, LPAR, HMC
• Knowledge of ISV product installations, customization and license management
• Applied skill of incident and change management processes
• At least 3 years experience with z/OS
• Broad education and development opportunities which include training and/or professional certifications
• Additional 5 days paid time off
• Relocation assistance
• Transparent career path and potential for growth within a leading IT company
• Various benefits/discounts/offerings for sports, massages, financial services and others
• Languages classes (free of charge)
• Discounts for IBMers
• Private medical package and insurance package
Please, take in consideration, that should your application be successful, our recruiters will contact you.
Information about the vacancy
Technická 2995/21, 616 00 Brno-Královo Pole, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
IBM Global Services Delivery Center Czech Republic, s.r.o.
ContactIBM Global Services Delivery Center Czech Republic, s.r.o.