IBM Client Innovation Centre in Brno is employing IT professionals across all specializations. Rapidly growing company represents now a “Centre of Excellence” in key areas of the global technology industry. Only few other places can offer so many opportunities to gain experience in Information Technology like IBM. Stimulated and motivated environment is naturally pushing all people for continual growth and can provide the perfect setting for any professional career - with freedom to enjoy a rich personal life.
SAP administrator 2nd/3rd level
• Working with SAP on LUW
• Working knowledge (Oracle/DB2/MS-SQL/Sybase/SAP HANA)
• Good skills to analyze and seek problems in SAP systems performance issues
• Experience with System copy/Client copy
• Ewa Analysis
• SAP Router configurations
• Understand technical directions quickly and execute it.
• Professional attitude and communication skills
• Spoken English
• Experience with some database (Oracla, DB2, HANA ... )
• SAP performance analysis
• System/Client copy
• Team Player
• Broad education and development opportunities which include training and/or professional certifications
• Additional 5 days paid time off
• Relocation assistance
• Transparent career path and potential for growth within a leading IT company
• Languages classes (free of charge)
• Discounts for IBMers
• Private medical package and insurance package
Please, take in consideration, that should your application be successful, our recruiters will contact you within 14 days.
Information about the vacancy
Technická 2995/21, 616 00 Brno-Královo Pole, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
IBM Global Services Delivery Center Czech Republic, s.r.o.
ContactIBM Global Services Delivery Center Czech Republic, s.r.o.