IBM Client Innovation Centre is part of IBM outsourcing, which provides complex services to hundreds of customers all over Europe. Services are ranging from customer and application support, networks, computers or data center support. Using fast networking and appropriate software, delivery centers are placed in various locations throughout the world. IBM Client Innovation Centre Brno focuses on database, systems & customer support for foreign customers.
Because of significant expansion that we are experiencing this year, we are currently offering hundreds of opportunities. Positions that we are hiring for include server administration, multi-lingual customer support, database and application administration and many others. Both experienced professionals and school graduates are welcomed. We offer training programs and other opportunities for further individual development.
IT Graduate? Gain experience @ IBM
Are you looking for one or more IT specialties? Do you want to find your comfort place among IT technology? Or are you skilled and want to gain more knowledge?
This is it. #UNIX #Windows #Networking #Applications #Databases #SAP #Storage #Tivoli & more
Save the day with IBM.
Our Client Innovation Centre provides high-value IT services and leverage proven roadmaps and frameworks we have developed in our global network, bringing together an outstanding talent pool to help global leaders solve some of their most challenging problems. Therefore this is an ideal place where to use and develop your skills and potential. Join us and discover what you can make of this moment.
Your future made with IBM.
Apply for our positions with various technologies and you can “Save the day with IBM” on various positions from Centralized technical support, Computer Operator to 1st and 2nd level support in specialized/combined teams. You will be responsible for resolving less or more complex problems and dispatch unresolved ones to 2nd/3rd level teams. Your next career path steps could tend to specialization in IT, leadership or people/project management. Also you will have the option to rotate and try another positions within IBM.
Here in IBM Client Innovation Centre CIC Brno we can offer you to find your comfort place in Unix, Windows, Networking, Applications, Databases, Mainframe, SAP, Storage, Automation, Tivoli or others. We want to hear from you what your preference is. We have a lot of positions which could be suitable for you.
Do not hesitate, apply, our recruitment team will contact you as soon as possible!
Your day to day activities will include:
- Monitoring, controlling and operating complex computer systems, networks, applications and/or distributed systems in an specific or multi-vendor environment
- Develop, implement, and control high quality batch and Flow management flow applications for customers
- Analyzing problems for all systems, resolving and supporting the Systems Management
- Performing batch management
- Alert Management
- Troubleshooting of less/more complex problems
- Incident Ticket Management - routing more complex problems to appropriate support groups
- Escalation initiating and tracking
- Perform basic/more complex problem determination on system and components
- Restart failing components (OS, hardware and/or applications)
- Perform system recycles
- Some teams work in 24/7 work environment
How your profile should look like:
- Advanced PC skills with basic administration skills in UNIX / LINUX or Windows OS
- Communication skills on some positions
- Responsibility and teamwork
- Ability and willingness to learn
- English intermediate
- Another language – intermediate
What we would prefer:
- Bachelor's Degree in IT field
- Wider administration knowledge of Windows, UNIX / Linux OS including command line commands
- English – Fluent
- Any other language– Fluent
- Broad education and development opportunities which include training and/or professional certifications
- Additional 5 days paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Transparent career path and potential for growth within a leading IT company
- Various benefits/discounts/offerings for sports, massages, financial services and others
You will have the opportunity to:
- Join our Succeeding@IBM Program - a structured onboarding and development program
- Become part of our diverse and multinational community and collaborate within global and local teams
- Gain knowledge and develop skills through our world-class trainings
- Benefit from mentoring and coaching
- Balance your work with your life and enjoy flexible working
Have you not graduated yet? Get to know our Internships!
Have you finished High school and do not plan to go to University? Apply for graduate position you can start you career here!
Your future made with IBM!
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Information about the vacancy
Technická 2995/21, 616 00 Brno-Královo Pole, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
IBM Global Services Delivery Center Czech Republic, s.r.o.
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
ContactIBM Global Services Delivery Center Czech Republic, s.r.o.